HR Reporting Analyst
Allos is currently seeking an HR Reporting Analyst to join our international and dynamic team. Location : Rome
About the role
He/She will design accurate analytical and forecasting models around all the HR processes (Recruiting, hiring to termination, compensation, learning, etc), demonstrating strong knowledge of concepts around the Data model design and implementation (such as data integrity, normalization and relationships and creation of logical database reporting design).
Candidate must be proactive and able to manage time effectively. High level verbal and written communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills. Able to multi-task when needed. Must be a strong team player and must be detail oriented.
- Design solution for analytics and planning through the provided technologies
- Implement the solutions (or coordinate the implementation from others)
- Work independently and with leadership on reporting assignments and projects.
- Manage project assignments and day-to-day deliverables, reports and online dashboards.
Education and skills (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration in technical engineer or software development
- 3-5 Years Directly Related Work Experience
- Fluent English
Skills & abilities (preferred)
- Tangible experiences implementing analytical and planning models with different technologies
- Tangible experiences (one or two at least) implementing the models above in the HR area
- Knowledges of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of business planning and simulation applications
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud Solution
- Project Management
- Probing & Problem Solving
- Communication – written and verbal
Job Code: JC014_REP_AN