Internship as Junior HR Reporting Analyst – Job Code: JC014_INTERN
Allos is currently seeking an Internship as Junior HR Reporting Analyst to join our international and dynamic team. Location : Rome
About the role
The candidate must demonstrate knowledge and passion around the Data model design and implementation (such as data integrity, normalization and relationships and creation of logical database reporting design). He/she will work with collegues with high seniority for design analytical and forecasting models around all the HR processes.
Candidate must be proactive, detail oriented, and able to manage time effectively. He/she must also have high level verbal and written communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills.
- Design solution for analytics and planning through the provided technologies
- Implement the solutions (or coordinate the implementation from others)
- Manage project assignments and day-to-day deliverables, reports and online dashboards.
Education and skills (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree with major area of concentration in technical engineer or software development
- Fluent English
Skills & abilities (preferred)
- Passion for data analysis and business intelligence themes
- Knowledge of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of business planning and simulation applications
- Curiosity for HR processes
- Probing & Problem Solving
- Communication – written and verbal
Job Code: JC014_INTERN
Allos offers you an internship for your continuous training in new technologies and a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, innovative and growing organization.