Junior Software Developer
Allos Group is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join our team of qualified, dynamic people! Location : Carmignano di Brenta (PD)
Education and Professional (required)
- High School Diploma or three-year degree in Computer Science
- Experience in software design and application development
- Accademic Experience in Relational Database like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Accademic Experience in HTML5 and CSS
- Understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON
The successful individual will be a strong committed professional willing to study and invest on themselves in order to be excellent in implementing our solutions.
Skills and Competencies
- Good analytical, problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in team and individually
In return we offer
- Continuous training in new technologies
- Clearly defined career path and an excellent reward structure
Allos offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, innovative and growing organization, with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
Job Code: JC014_JR